Student Health Services will work in conjunction with an eligible student's allergist to administer, monitor, and evaluate allergy shots. Students requesting allergy shot administration at Student Health Services must:
- pay a once per semester fee
- have previously received 2 rounds of shots at the prescribing doctor's office
- provide written orders from the prescribing doctor
- discuss and sign the Student Health Services consent for allergy shots
- agree to wait and be evaluated by a nurse 30 minutes after each set of shots to monitor for side effects
Allergy Shot Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8am-3pm
**Our allergy shot hours have temporarily changed due COVID-19 precautions. Please contact us for more information.
Questions about allergy shots or fee rate? Call (337) 482-5464 to speak to a nurse.