You are here

Immunization Compliance Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find the immunization compliance form?
For your convenience, we have provided the forms through the following links, Immunization Compliance Form and the Request for Exemption from Immunizations Form.

Who should submit proof of immunization compliance?
Proof of immunization compliance is required from all first-time students & transfer students.

What immunizations are required by UL Lafayette?
UL Lafayette requires proof of the following vaccinations: MMR (2 doses), Tetanus (within the last 10 years), and Meningitis (2 doses if first dose was given before 16th birthday).

The University will also accept proof of Measles vaccine (2 doses), Mumps vaccine (1 dose) and Rubella vaccine (1 dose). Tetanus vaccination can be in the form of either a Td or Tdap vaccine. Students are also required to complete the Tuberculosis (TB) screening Form. For more information on vaccinations, please visit the Center for Disease Control's website.

Can I sign a waiver for the required immunizations?
Students can request a waiver of the required immunizations by completing the Request for Exemption from Immunizations Form.  

Can I receive my I-20 before I submit proof of immunization compliance?
I-20s are issued by Undergraduate Admissions or the Graduate School, depending on your student level (undergraduate or graduate). Please contact their offices directly on this matter.

If we did not answer your questions, submit questions using this form.