You are here

Minor Illnesses, Minor Injuries, & Stable Conditions

Minor illnesses, minor injuries, and stable chronic medical conditions are evaluated here at Student Health Services by a nurse or a practitioner and treated as indicated. Serious illnesses, serious injuries, and unstable chronic medical conditions will be referred to another healthcare provider or facility in the area if indicated. Don't know if your illnesses or injuries are minor or stable? Call and speak to a nurse at (337) 482-5464.