All students must submit an immunization form to the University that proves they have the required vaccinations and immunizations.
Undergraduate students must submit the form before they can register for classes. Graduate students must submit it before they can be admitted. If you've been away from the University for a semester or longer, you will need to re-submit your immunization form.
Have questions about immunization compliance? Visit our frequently asked questions.
Download & Fill Out Your Immunization Form
Submit Your Immunization Form
Once your form has been completed and signed, you can submit the form online.
- Log in to ULink or go to ull.medicatconnect.com and log in with your ULID and password.
- Find the "Health and Wellness" card. You can search for it by clicking on the three horizontal bars at the top left of the screen and tyiping in the Discover field.
- On the Health and Wellness card, click on Medicat Patient Portal.
- Once you're in the Medicat Patient Portal, click on Upload in the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu, choose to upload your Immunization Record.
- Click on the Select File button and select your completed Immunization Form to upload.
- Click the Upload button.
Provide Your Medical History
After you've uploaded your Immunization Form, we ask that you also provide your medical and health history.
- In the Medicat Patient Portal, click on Forms in the menu.
- Click on the link for Medical/Health History 1.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.