2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR - Two separate policies are available:
Accident Only Policy
- Vendor for this policy is AIG Insurance
Process for seeking benefits:
I have other insurance:
- Use an In-Network provider for your primary insurance
- Provide both insurance cards at the time of service
- If you receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your primary insurance and there is a balance due, confirm that the provider is filing with your secondary insurance.
I do NOT have other insurance:
- Use provider in the First Health Network
- Provide your insurance ID card at the time of service
- I have other insurance:
- Will allow benefits for expenses not covered by other valid and collectible coverage. (This is a secondary policy, meaning that, if you have other medical insurance, this policy requires an EOB from your other insurance before this policy will pay out any benefits.)
- Connects you to GOOD4ME
- How to:
The premium is included as part of registration fees for:
- Undergraduate students taking 7 or more hours in the Fall/Spring semesters and 4 or more hours in the Summer semester.
- Graduate students taking 6 or more hours in the Fall/Spring semesters and 3 or more hours in the Summer semester.
- It is not available for purchase by students who are not carrying the required number of hours.
Sickness and Accident Policy
- Meets Affordable Care Act requirements
- Vendor for this policy is Consolidated Health Plan. Please call 800-633-7867 or go online to https://consolidatedhealthplan.com/group/568/home for assistance purchasing this policy.
- Available for purchase by students taking on-site classes and their dependents.