Although we must focus our attention and care on currently enrolled students, UL Lafayette Student Health Services does offer a limited number of courtesy services to university employees, faculty, and staff. These services include:
- Selected immunizations, tuberculosis screening, physical exams and lab tests, if required during the course of university operations or for university related travel (fees may apply)
- Blood pressure checks
- Administration of allergy shots (please call a nurse at 482-5464 for fees and requirements)
- Nutritional consultations
- Health information consultations
- Guest speakers for campus health fairs, campus organizations, and classrooms on subjects related to health and wellness
Please call 482-5464 if you have a question or concern, or if you are new to the area and are seeking help in finding a local health care provider. We will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your student referrals. We depend on you to get the word out to every UL Lafayette student that we are here to help.